IIHT Salem, maintains a Library with Technical Books on the major topics of Handloom and Textiles. It has reference books, journals, magazines such as Marg, ITJ Colourage, Asian Textile Journal, Textile Trends Textile Magazines, Information Technology, Textile Review and Colour Index Journal, News papers etc.
The resource center (library) is set up to serve as a partner in supporting the teaching, learning and research activities of the Institute .The collection of resource center is current and compact. The collection encompasses the subjects in English ,Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Graphics and Textile Technology and related areas.
The Institute subscribes for the following national Journals & International journals,
1.The Journal of Textile Institute Taylor & Francis
2.Indian Journal of Fibre & Textile Research CSIR-NISCIR
3. International Journal of English Research Akinil Publication New Delhi, India
4. International Journal of Research in Advance Engineering and Technology Akinik Publication
5. Asian Textile Journal ,Premier Evolvics Pvt.ild
6. Textile Trends , Kolkata
7. MARG – (Art of Cambodia) Interactions with India, Nine Fish Art Gallery Mumbai
8. Handloom Export ,Handloom Export Promotion Council, Chennai